SHORT SALE IMPORTANT NOTICE: Jan Green PC, RE/MAX Excalibur is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit rating.
REALTOR®, CDPE, SFR, CIAS, EcoBroker
Cell: (602) 620-2699
Fax: (480) 355-3480
As a listing agent in Maricopa county, my extensive marketing plan gives homeowners the opportunity to get the maximum value for his/her home. Just recently I've expanded my marketing to include internet presence on hundreds of websites. "Touting" your home at valley tours is also a method of searching for buyers in todays hectic real estate market . Pricing a home accurately to achieve the best possible price for my clients helps ensure timely sales and fewer headaches. Staying connected to local agents with different companies helps me to stay on top of the current inventory. Agents who show your home are contacted after every price reduction or change in the listing just in case there is still interest. Exploring every possible angle is very important in today's challenging real estate market.
I am also involved in the following activities in order to stay in front of as many people as possible:
- Member: National Association of REALTORS®, Arizona Association of REALTORS® & Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
- Residential Green Building Committee (USGBC AZ chapter), Committee Chair
- Member: Phoenix Green Chamber of Commerce
- Member: US Green Building Council
- Founder: Green Group (ask me about this!)
- Co-founder: Pinnacle One Group
- Former HOA Board Secretary and Architectural Committee